yes, that is what i am. i am cutting edge. i am living in the now. i am culture-saavy. as of this week i officially know how to use an iPod, even to the point of getting stuff from iTunes on to my iPod. my brother in law gave us a old iPod a few months ago, but our ghettofied laptop is not able to handle such responsibilities. it shuts off every five minutes and i'm not smart enough to get my music off of the old media player. but... with sherry's new job she brought home a beautiful iBook laptop which has become the default around our house. i've practically lived on the thing getting old cds onto iTunes and then putting it onto the iPod. i'm so good at it that i've even subscribed to some free podcasts. so yes folks, watch out. if you see me driving around town, rest asure that i'm jamming out to some of my amazing music straight out the iPod, or perhaps enriching my spiritual journey with some sweet podcast i got without a doubt from a trendy and culturally hip site.
i am truly a valuable member of society at last. i am technologically empowered.
7 comments:
we are so "in"
in we are, so very in.
Yay, you are now officially on the technological map. I dub thee, SIR luke duerre.
yah luke, for being technologically savvy. Kevin loves his Ipod as well. I am not as savvy. I can't even download music onto my phone, even though I know It has the capability! Help!
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... ringtones, eh? this might have to be my next conquest. just kidding, i really am quite pathetic with all this.
Hey, Luke, this is off the topic but yeah, we should go and watch a football game together one of these days. I really had so much fun yesterday watching CSU play Cal. I think we got very good seats and I was able to see every move and understand the game better than when I watch it on TV. I think next month we will be watching Air Force.
just show us where to sign!
Post a Comment