Here's to you, my love. You're beautiful. You don't need to be shy, come on out of the garage, show you're lovely sliding doors and luxurious spaciousness. Go ahead and brag about those two captain's chairs gladly sporting child safety seats and all the cheerios & french fries buried in the sides. Nobody cares that your floors are already covered with plastic toys & empty juice boxes. Be proud of your uncontrolled desire to stop at soccer fields and parks wherever you go. You're part of a big family, just look around, there's got to be 50 of your brothers and sisters in any place you choose to park. It doesn't matter that you can't roll your side windows down like all those other cars can... we still love you. Can all those other cars hold 7 people without even batting an eye? I think not. Can those other cars hold 3 car seats? No chance. Don't you worry about the fact your drivers swore they'd never love someone like you. It's their garage that you now call home. Actions speak louder than words, my love. You rock. You dominate the street with your pretty good gas mileage, who cares that you don't have 4 wheel drive? Hold your head high, Mrs. Odyssey. Hold your head high. You're a Duerre, now.
9 comments:
what a proud owner....
and you thought you'd miss the Pathfinder.
AMAZING!! Be loud. Be proud. Be mini-van.
Ah yes, she is a sight to behold. I showed her picture to my Odyssey and I SWEAR he revved his engine.
Mini-van = mini-man
-Chad
Laughed out loud. Not at the van. Not at you. At us, driving our gas guzzling Pathfinder. I think I'm jealous.
I never thought I would see the day when those words would come out of your mouth!! If you're so sold maybe they're not so bad.
Hehe.. this was funny. i am one of those that says never never never. but i'm guessing if i ever have 3 kids i'll be rethinking.
The best invention ever for hauling around kids and their paraphernalia - and their fries and juice! Especially for Grandmas who can't take all the bending over that cars require - any more than 3 kids - a necessity! It's beautiful.
You are still hilarious Luke. Good to see the mini-van didn't take that out of you :)
Post a Comment