so when i got a cell phone a few months ago i was suckered into "getting a phone that will still be cool in 2 years when you get an upgrade," according to the 16 year old salesman at best buy. so i got one of those razr phones and i thought it was pretty sweet. i also was suckered into getting phone insurance, which i thought was a waste at the time. it's $5 per month.phone insurance is worth the money for sure. over Christmas my daughter grabbed my precious razr and threw it into the toilet. ruined. so i got a replacement one for the price of the insurance deductable only to have the new one crap out on me already. now i'm on my third one. i'm starting to think they're not all that great. i didn't even do anything to my first replacement besides a small drop. small drops don't mean anything to the phone insurance nazis though. small drops are big enough to void a warranty. cripes.
so now i'm on my third razr and i think i'll baby this one a bit more. i'm a little hacked off though because i tried to be trendy and get a few cool ring tones on the first two phones. wasted money for sure. i think i'll stick with vibrate mode. ringtones are annoying anyway. i could care less if the guy next to me at wal-mart hears "you're beautiful" by james blunt each time his wife calls. i guess his wife loves him more than mine. i'm ok with that.
this has been a worthless post and i'm sorry to waste anyone's time who bothered to read it.
so... lent, huh? i'm trying to gather my thoughts about lent and figure out some stuff. not ready to write yet though.
have a good one.
7 comments:
Funny you should mention it. Matthias had his RAZR stolen during work over the summer, and since has been stuck with my dad's old Sony Ericson. It's definitely on its last leg.
Ringtones = not worth the money. I agree.
I read it and I loved it. So you! Can't wait to see you.
but does his wife eat frosted mini wheats in bed, and purposefully keep the crumbs on her side:)? does his wife leave her trash in the hidden spots in the car door? does his wife leave her cereal bowl by the sink for her husband to put away each morning? I think not:).
Hey, Luke---I have a question about the blogger site---we have a couple of other sites for our own family and it keeps trying to get me to make a google account in order to continue using them. Are you having the same problem? Can you e-mail to me what I might need to do or what I'm doing wrong if you have any idea? I don't know of any other way to get some help...
So this is random, but do you remember those "scribble" or "scratch" pictures you had of Jesus and other things at Winter Retreat? Is there a website for that or anything?
Comment back or email me: sonkissed831@aim.com
Thanks.
So, do you remember back in the day when I used to be one of the cool kids who had a blog and wrote on it regularly? I wish I had your dedication to such things. Anyway, I have been into MC Escher's stuff a lot lately- do you like him at all? If not, you should check him out.
-Peace
Post a Comment