this morning i put brek's hair into a ponytail. i'm pretty proud i'm able to do this, it's a new skill that i've developed in recent years. here's how our conversation went:
me: here honey, let me put your hair back so it's out of your face...
brek: ok, daddy
me: there you go, all finished. oh my! you look so nice! what do you say? thanks, daddy, my hair looks so pretty...
brek: mmmm, i'll have to see a mirror, first.
ouch.
7 comments:
Oh man. Hilarious. Really hilarious.
Julie
What did she say after you gave her the mirror?
she said, "oh, my! you're right! i DO look pretty!"
true story
I enjoy your blogs.
I found a blog of a great friend!!! Ill continue to look in!!!
Well, after a long and restful year-long break, I have returned to Blogger (probably only for a week or two). Glad to see that my niece has such a sense of style. Keep up the good work.
your daughter's pretty awesome :) you're leaps and bounds ahead of my dad - i'm not sure he ever even put our hair in a ponytail!
Post a Comment