Oct 11, 2007

Is this a bad time? Why yes, yes it is.

8:58 pm tonight the phone rings. "Hey, is Luke there?" "Yea this is Luke." "Hey Luke I'm calling to let our area know what great rates Allstate Insurance is offering this season." "Hey man, do you really think that 9:00 pm is the best time to do this?" "There really is no bad time for this good of a deal..." "No, this is a horrible time, and super annoying as well!!!!" "Well sir I'm sorry to bother you." "Yea, thanks."

"Our area" ??? The number was a Colorado Springs area code. I know because we just moved from there.

I don't think I've ever been so rude to another human being. I was pretty hacked off. Poor guy, he's just trying to make a buck. I guess I'm mad at Allstate, not the poor guy who I yelled at over the phone.

I'm riddled with guilt.

2 comments:

KarenK said...

Someone is obviously not in good hands.

bah! Ahahahahaha!

lucas d said...

ZZZZZZINGGGGG!