Aug 7, 2008

Fiber, my new best friend

Sherry has got me eating healthy.  It's all fiber in our house.  Let me give you a run-down on what I've had to eat the last few days.

Dinner Last Night: BBQ sandwiches with flax seed bread.  Yes, you heard me right, flax seed bread.  Nasty

Breakfast: Fiber One cereal ("Oh honey you'll love it, it tastes just like Honey Bunches of Oats")  Not true.

Lunch: EasyMac (Sherry wasn't home, so I got to eat real food), and an apple.

Snack: Fiber One granola bar (These are actually pretty good).  20 oz coffee while I was out, too.

Dinner: Chicken with whole wheat organic-y pasta.  Berries on the side.

I thought the whole idea from her book was to be "deceptively delicious," but there's not a whole lot of deception going on, to tell you the truth.  It seems that in recent days there is more going out than coming in.  I've lost like 10 lbs and wasn't even trying.

4 comments:

jls said...

10 pounds? Sign me up.

"Look Mom, I pooped a carrot!"

lucas d said...

now that would be, "Look mom, I pooped multiple carrots, for the 6th time today!"

jls said...

Yeah. You might want to think about getting some those adult wipes. Save your arse.

Dawn said...

Too funny! I need to go on this diet!