Dec 6, 2006

The New Me

In recent days my wife has commented over and over that a lot of what I say seems to be directly out of my dad's mouth. It happens frequently. Very frequently. It's all completely common sense stuff that if she would just listen to and we could put into practice, our lives would be greatly blessed. She seems to think it's funny.

I just never realized how truly GENIUS my dad is.

9 comments:

Nova706 said...

Oh, but you are truely a genius too! Where was that picture taken by the way, it looks reall cool!

Sherry said...

Oh Lor! You don't have to be a hero you know.

Dawn said...

It is so great when our kids finally realize how very smart we are!!

Dawn said...

That must have been taken in Peru, huh? Dad sure is "cheesing".

jls said...

twist, huh...is that some sort of a mixture??

jls said...

twist, huh...is that some sort of a mixture??

beau carlson said...

Don't let the woman hold that stuff over your head. She did it to me all the time, "hey Theresa," she would say when I did something my mom would do or smoething like that. Crap, I say!

Sema said...

Hi there, I like stopping by every once in a while and read your blog.
K and I need your address. Could you please email it to me? jumwakama@yahoo.com thanks.

Anonymous said...

Great picture of you three guys!