i've grown tired of the usual blog looks and admire those of you out there who can make their own and do cool stuff with it. i've made a few breakthroughs and some changes but i'm not sure how to use the skins that are all over the place and combine it with the cool stuff that the newer version of blogger had (links, side pictures...). if anyone knows anything or could throw me a bone that would be awesome.
gracias. hope all are well
3 comments:
If you're talking HTML, I know a little bit (you can see my Myspace through Sherry's profile). But I like how it looks now. P.S. you can email me now: sonkissed831@aim.com.
I'll talk to you later.
I'm here too. I know a bit. I'm on Yahoo or MSN messenger if you want to chat about changes. Email me!
I know nothing. Zippo. Nada. But I really like the new look. It's so calming and peaceful and easy on the eyes.
Will you keep blogging after you move? I really enjoy reading you.
Post a Comment