does anyone know how to change the html to get rid of that "cutest blog on the block" thing in the upper left corner? i can't get rid of that thing or change my template because of it. it's sort of driving me crazy.
but Luke, your blog truly is the cutest on the block! congratulations! usually the code with that phrase will start with something like href="http://blah blah blah.com" and I think it's usually toward the bottom. that's the very limited amount that I know, and it might be wrong.
When you changed your blog from the Blogger templates to the one from the CutestBlog... did you change your layout back to the blogger templates? Those site have an encrypted agreement that you will adversite for them on our blog by having that on there...
I can help get rid of that tag if you still need help. I've managed to create my pwn backgrounds using the cutest blog technique, but I had to get rid of that tag too.
6 comments:
Somewhere in your template codes you should see those words. They can be deleted there.
but Luke, your blog truly is the cutest on the block! congratulations! usually the code with that phrase will start with something like href="http://blah blah blah.com" and I think it's usually toward the bottom. that's the very limited amount that I know, and it might be wrong.
it truly is a cute blog, i can't deny it.
Now that Kristen finally has a computer again, I'll ask her if she can help you out - she's my techie guru!
When you changed your blog from the Blogger templates to the one from the CutestBlog... did you change your layout back to the blogger templates? Those site have an encrypted agreement that you will adversite for them on our blog by having that on there...
I can help get rid of that tag if you still need help. I've managed to create my pwn backgrounds using the cutest blog technique, but I had to get rid of that tag too.
Very nice blog. I came to you by way of Dawn.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment