
I can't believe that we've had Breklinn for amost a year and a half. She is getting to be so much fun. More and new things happen every day. It's all such a new adventure for us. I've never been around young children that much and being a dad has been the best experience so far that I could have ever even thought of. She's so funny, the things she picks up, the things we find her doing keep us simling and on our toes all the time. With this of course comes trying and difficult stuff as well. She's very strong willed, but the more I see babies the more I realize that all of them tend to be that way. Sometimes we are so used to just being with Brek that all the bad stuff she does makes us feel like we're bad parents. We were with our friends the other day who have a son about a month younger than Brek. It was quite refreshing to see him running around not listening to his dad, not wanting to come, not wanting to be held, and screaming when being picked up. Wow, we're not the only ones. I've never been so relieved to see 2 kids running around screaming and pushing. This picture here is of Breklinn in a common spot: The dog's water dish. She likes to take a quick swim in it every now and again. It has since gone outside.
1 comment:
What a cutie!!! I heard about your visit and how Brek and Gavin played together! Couldn't miss just who you were talkin'about--he is all boy! Yesterday he fell asleep on my shoulder just before Jana and Rob had to leave--when Rob reached for him he moved over to my other shoulder and went back to sleep--holding tightly onto my neck! He cried and cried when Rob finally just took him! Broke Gramma's (Kookah?) heart, but at the same time made me just a bit happy that he WANTED his Gramma right then!!
Give Brek and Sherry hugs for me! We miss you all and pray for you lots!!! I've had some good visits with your mom lately! They are such special people...I definitely know where you "get it"!
Love you guys!!
Jacque
Post a Comment