Aug 6, 2006

I'm amazed how Idaho's right side looks like a profile.

I've been an offical resident of Idaho for about two weeks now and still have so much going in my mind. It's been a huge adjustment for us, but each day brings new positives and ways to get back into a better frame of mind. I've not dealt with a huge amount of transition in my life, only moved really a few times, so this one seems a bit bitter than others. It was our first during married life and the first dealing with circumstances not entirely in our control. It's ok though. It's taken a few weeks to really believe that, but I do. I've no job or real clue, but I believe God is helping me. He's helping us.

I'm new at this blog deal and pretty skeptical. Does it beat the good old private journal of honesty? That's still to be seen. I guess I'm chosing to look at this is something new as I experience something... new. I like this template though. Not a bad start.

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Hi Lucas!! (I'm not sure how blogs work so don't know if you will even get this, but here goes....): You guys KNOW that your are in our prayers don't you? I KNOW that God has good--no, GREAT things--in store for you! You KNOW how I feel about you, Sherry & Brek and your call!! God will be faithful!!! The last part of Psalms 84:8-12 seems to fit here! Read it. (Sidenote: Psalms 83 almost seems to match what is happening in Israel right now@!!)
Give a hug to Sherry and Brek! Spent all day with Gavin yesterday! We were talking about Brek and the new baby and how if Jana and Rob have girl we could have TWO arranged marriages!!! :)
(I know, wishful thinking of a Gramma!!)

We love you guys!!